Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cupcakes are love

devil's food MINI cupcakes stuffed with chocolate, chocolate/mint, peanut butter chips or just plain.

Today is Valentines Day, the 51st Anniversary of my grandparent's engagement, and one of my best friend's birthdays!
On top of all that wonderfulness, today is the first day that I am jobless...again.
It is also the day after I completed Life yoga's 30 Day Yoga Challenge and a day when I will not be doing any chatarunga's!
So, there are obviously a lot of different topics I could write about.

But, I decided to show you some photos of what I did today. Besides super cleaning my house. I baked.
first i put hunks of solid chocolate in the middle
then i got kinda crazy and stuffed chocolate mint candies in them
then i found peanut butter chips (they're melted they just look solid)

Then, I decorated. I got out the strawberry icing, white fondant, and my pink food marker and went a little nuts. As you can see from the first photo, these are only about a third of what I made. Ben and I each ate more than a few of them and the rest are sitting here ready for the taking. 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentines Day no matter how you choose to spend it. 
crazy fish eye lens shot

2 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! I just made a gluten free batch of chocolate w/ strawberry icing & some heartshaped candy toppers for my cousin's bachelorette. Happy Valentine's Day, puffin! Love ya! - Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we both posted about cupcakes this week! As it should be. Yours look delicious, as always.

    Congrats on completely your 30 days of yoga! On to the next adventure...

    ReplyDelete