Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my favorite book

I love to read, and I collect books. I've been selling some recently but there are still hundreds around our apartment. So, I thought I'd share with you my favorite book. That's right, my favorite book.

I was given this book last December as a Christmas present from my cousin Dylan L. He and his siblings (Conman and Katiepie/and their parents!) live in NYC but we will all be meeting up this week in Florida at my Grandparent's other house. Also I should let you know that D was the person who named me Bida when he was two years old, but we don't know why.

So, here goes...hope you love it as much as I do.




you can see Ben helped with this one



Con says "boo-yah!" and his arms are behind his head!!

"and katie laughed."



Amazing, right? When he gave this to me I was running a fever and pretty delirious with the flu. Such a great present and a wonderful book. I have super great cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment