Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

beach daydreams

It's Wednesday and halfway through the work week for some people. I remember my short stint in an office setting (after counseling and before yoga teaching) where I didn't see the sun from 8am to 5pm and my butt didn't leave the chair too often. When you're sitting in an office all day it can be rough- I know I just could not ever do it again- and a lot of people put up photos on their computer backgrounds of the beach or daydream of beach weekends. While it's getting hot down here and a beach day would be a scorcher, it's still perfect beach weather up North. So I thought I'd post some photos of our beach trips from two weeks ago! :-D

Starting with some from the Cape
Tobey's Island, Cape Cod 

 
 
 
Ben brought me on a little row in fatty knees 
not either of Grampy's boats...just one I liked

This sums it up, I lie on the dock while Ben jumps in and out of the water and climbs on things


Now we're up in Mass at Nantasket Beach in Hull. The water was perfect.

beach houses
soft sand

foot tan from my Toms
the water is so clear!

I guess I didn't take any photos of Pirates Cove in NH. Also a lovely beach. I was probably too immersed in talking with Ben's mom and watching him out in the ocean spearing things while jumping off rocks. Our beachy vacations were wonderful!

I hope wherever you are you are enjoying your Wednesday and get to enjoy a beach day at some point this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I've never been to Cape Cod but I've always wanted to go. That blue sky is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not crossed off the list for wedding spots yet, so maybe we'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete